New to the forum and to the Club Car Precedent

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the forum and to the Club Car Precedent

Hi. I just bought a Club Car Precedent after owning a Zone Electric Cart for over a year. I am excited to learn all I can about these carts. I look forward to communicating on the forum.
    Attached Files

Welcome to the forum Jantree!
    I'm sure you'll find the site educational and informative for all of your Precedent needs. You will need 5 posts before you can access the diagrams etc. but there's lots of info for you and your new cart.
    As I mentioned before, I have the service manuals for your cart that I can send to you if you like.
    Do you have an owner's manual for it?
    Doug.

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
      Welcome to the forum Jantree!
      I'm sure you'll find the site educational and informative for all of your Precedent needs. You will need 5 posts before you can access the diagrams etc. but there's lots of info for you and your new cart.
      As I mentioned before, I have the service manuals for your cart that I can send to you if you like.
      Do you have an owner's manual for it?
      Doug.
      Thanks. Doug. I would love to have the service manual. I downloaded the owners manual from Club Car and I found a parts list online.

Comment

Nice cart Jantree, thanks for showing us! Glad to have you as a part of the community!
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X