Just a novice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just a novice

Good morning. I am new here having recently acquired a 2008 Precedent. I bought one lifted (6" Jakes, with 22 inch tires and a rear seat). The batteries are new, so I hope I am set for awhile. I am 68 and retired and live in central SC. Yeah, probably a bit old for getting into something new. I recently sold my Polaris 4x4 and will use the cart in my neighborhood since I can take my grandkids (not possible with the Polaris) and use it on the trails at my hunt club.
    I have always done my own maintenence and I am interested in obtaining a maintence manual to better understand an electric vehicle. So far I've had no luck....in fact...I can't even locate an owners booklet (if such a thing exists). If anyone has a lead, I would appreciate the help. Feel free to contact me by reply or PM. Thanks and glad to be here. Bill

Welcome to the forum oldbill!
    You can get an owner's manual download right on the CC website.
    Just enter your name, email address, cart serial number and voila, here's the link: http://www.clubcar.com/resources/own...s/default.aspx
    I have a copy of the factory service manual that I can email to you if you send me a PM with your email address.
    Enjoy the site!

Comment

Got the owners manual!!!! Now on CD for use on the lap top in the shop. Thanks so very much. Watch for PM re: service manual. Bill

Comment

Got your PM, email/manual sent.

Comment

Welcome to the forum old BILL!!
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X