Is "Golf Car Discounters Inc" a legitimate parts dealer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is "Golf Car Discounters Inc" a legitimate parts dealer

Been 10 days since I've ordered a solenoid and a diode. Sent these folks an email, no return. Called their number and got a recording saying "Happy Holidays". Has anyone dealt with these folks before? Have I been had? Or are they the absolute worst parts dealer to work with. Thanks, Bill.

try their non-toll free number http://golfcardiscounters.com/about.php

If you cant get them through that information, try the information on his domain name http://www.networksolutions.com/whoi...iscounters.com

They seem pretty legit and have quite a few ways to contact them online and a storefront. I have never dealt with them, but I would say that being that they never even contacted you within 10 days that your order has shipped they are not a very well organized business.
    Regards

Comment

I agree that they look legit.
      I have never heard or dealt with them but after cruising their site, they appear to be a local dealer that contracted for a website and that seems to be a small part of their business.
      They don't look like an internet focused business and their website doesn't appear to have been updated in awhile.
      Like a lot of businesses today he could be short staffed and not responding on a timely basis.
      I don't think your money or order is lost just a little slow.

Comment

Finally got up with a human at Golf Car Discounters. They had no idea their phone message said "Happy Holidays". When I called Tuesday the 7th they said they were getting ready to Email me. Told me their website says 7-12 business days for delivery. Ordered on 26 May, todays the 10th of Jun, still nothing and I know UPS ain't gonna deliver to me on Saturday. So...the earliest I'm gonna get my package is Monday the 13th. Will be my last time ordering from Golf Car Discounters. I think I'm just gonna send it back out of principle. That's my story. Beware.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the slow service but at least they acknowledged the order and are shipping.
          So much for the 7 to 12 days considering it is now 15 days later and they were just getting ready to send you an email.
          Most companies I deal with send an order confirmation and usually a planned ship date. That info usually keeps me quiet while I'm waiting. For a company to not have sent anything is really frustrating.
          I guess you could have cancelled the order but then it would have just put you that much further behind.
          Updated by dougmcp; June 10, 2011, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X