Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Trevor Lawrence partners with golf cart retailer, gifts them to offensive linemen - First Coast News

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Trevor Lawrence partners with golf cart retailer, gifts them to offensive linemen - First Coast News

Trevor Lawrence, the quarterback for the Jacksonville Jaguars, recently surprised his offensive line with a thoughtful gesture. Two weeks after a concerning injury incident during Monday Night Football, Lawrence teamed up with E-Z-GO to gift golf carts to his fellow players.

Witnesses spotted Lawrence and the offensive linemen happily driving the carts around the practice field, enjoying the unexpected present. Lawrence took to social media, humorously commenting, "Guess this is where all the golf carts were."

Expressing gratitude for their hard work and support, Lawrence mentioned, "Had to treat my boys right, they sacrifice a lot for us and myself so I did something special for them for Christmas."

This act of generosity isn't uncommon among quarterbacks. Previously, Tom Brady gifted his linemen Audis back in 2008, while Russell Wilson offered $12,000 worth of Amazon stock to his team's offensive line in 2019.

The gesture comes after Jacksonville faced criticism from national media when Lawrence walked off the field with assistance but opted not to use a cart.

Looking ahead, the 8-5 Jaguars are gearing up to face the AFC-leading Baltimore Ravens (10-3) at 8:20 p.m. Sunday on NBC, per First Coast News

Updated by Michael Eddie; December 19, 2023, 11:38 AM.
    Regards

Woww yea

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X