Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1995 Yamaha G14 gas golf cart questions..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1995 Yamaha G14 gas golf cart questions..

I am wanting to know what would be a reasonable price on a 1995 Yamaha G14 gas golf cart. A lady in my neighborhood has one her husband used to ride around in. He is now confined to an electric wheel chair, the one with the neck brace and all. She wants to sell it and I want to buy it. She wants me to give her a price and I want to be fair as she doesn't know much about it and she's let me borrow it when I wanted it. I have searched around to find prices but most carts are customized. This is a basic gas model with no special options or accessories. I have not had any issues when I've used it. I'm thinking somewhere around $1000. Is that too low?

That's pretty good for fair condition. Good, around 1100.. Excellent about 1300. If it has accessories on it i.e. windshield, canopy, etc. It could possibly go a litte more.
    That is my opinion though. I just bought a 92 G9 in good condition with tinted windshield and canopy for 900. I thought I got a great deal.

Comment

For a running cart in good condition 1000 is a good deal for you and her. Just remember that it is almost 15 years old and you will probably have to put some money and time into it for a rebuild and stuff in the future depending how much and hard you use it.
      Regards

Comment

Thanks guys. The grandkids (ages 12 and 5) got wind of her wanting to sell it and voiced their opinions. She wants to sell it to me but I'll probably have to wait a few months. I figure once the weather turns cold, they'll be ready to give it up...

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X