igniter swap? told honda would work

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• igniter swap? told honda would work

long story,but supposably from a knowledgeable person??bad igniter.given honda harness from what dont know ,told igniter will work,can i splice in without armageddon,pics show colors,which one is igniter the heatsinked one or other?no spark,my mechanic/neighbor took jumper from batt to coil to give direct to coil n got weaker than weak spark but seemed intermittently purposfully timed apart, he supports diagnosis,read some of blogs by others, n no diagnosis procedures for the igniter.if u recommend get the real deal i will,the frame numbers on the rear last#s are 85 thats the year ? understandably not interested n baby-ing me thru rig or its not worth it understandable.thx if to buy real deal a price approx.
    Attached Files
    Updated by ampastor; December 14, 2008, 11:06 PM. Reason: needed more info sorry

Hey I recommend you get the real deal, I believe that it may work but I have not tried it before so I wouldn’t be able to guide you through. Ask your local dealer on the price, if you find it is too much search google for a possible aftermarket replacement.
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X