Gas and oil mix ratio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gas and oil mix ratio

I just got an older G1. The guy I got it from pre mixed the gas and oil, what ratio should I use? 50:1 ? What should check to see I can hook the injection system back up again? The oil tank is there,Thanks in advance, Ed

Hey capthump1. You are going to want to run about a 70:1 ratio. To get the injection system back up and running you are going to want to clean up the oil pump and check the outsides for any broken parts.

The pump is almost indestructible, even if it is leaking terribly it will still pump enough oil to the mixture.
    Regards

Comment

Just wheeled into Florida, now I can mess with the cart! It was in the 20's when I left Jersey and I had the air on in my motorhome today, gotta love it! I looked at pump It looks ok, the tube to tank looks ok, the line to carb has a bolt screwed in it to plug it off, where does it go to the pump? I don't see a barb or anything like that to put it on. There is a bolt on the top in the middle of the pump with a hole in it, did that have a hose barb that has been broken off? It looks like the tube with the bolt in it would fit there perfectly. Thanks, Ed

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X