YDR vs. G-22 Worth the $$$ ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• YDR vs. G-22 Worth the $$$ ?

Hello, all. I have a local dealer that I trust and he's made me deals on a 2003 G-22 and also on a brand-new YDR. Either would suit me very well. I've driven the G-22, but not the YDR.

My question is ... I don't think I understand - or appreciate maybe - the advantages offered by the YDR. Is the braking system, etc. "nice", or "must have!". Is the "increased response" noticeable --- that is, does it just leap forward (like an electric) when you hit the gas? Other advantages/improvements that would make me want to spend $1500 more?

I'll appreciate any opinions. And will definitely give a thorough review of the YDR here if it's the one I go with.

Like anything new the one setback is that there are not much aftermarket parts available for the YDR yet. One disappointment people have talked about is that it has a 12 MPH governor, but that can easily be increased. They are very well carts, both of them, depending on how the previous owner treated the G22. I'm sure you have seen it but here is the feature list on the YDRA http://yamahagolfcar.com/vehicles/fe...31/61/gas.aspx
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X