Have a couple G29 questions...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have a couple G29 questions...

I got into my cart the other day and put it in reverse, reverse tone came on hit the pedal and went forward. Tried 2 or 3 times and just said the heck with it and drove it home. When I got home I took the seat off and cables and everything seems to be working correctly. What should I try first to try and fix this issue? Thanks for any help.

Also I have noticed that it seems to be loosing power going up hills. It is a completely stock 2010 G29. Also when going up hill my motor or rear end makes a noise kinda like, well im not sure how to explain it. I guys like rocks in the motor or rear end. Like its pulling really hard to make the hill. now when I say hill im talking about a hill on the road. I live in a very small town and can drive my cart pretty much anywhere. Thanks again for any help.

Sounds like you have a transaxle issue. Won't shift and noise in the rear end? Check the oil in the final drive, see if its full or has metal pieces in it.

Comment

Ok I will check some stuff out today. I think the reverse issue could just be a cable adjustment, hopefully. Thanks Larry

Comment

Got it fixed the damn cable input on top of the trans axle was loose. I lined her up and tightened the bolt and all is good. I also changed the oil and set the valves. Helped out a lot.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X