Forum Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Yamaha g16a, do these carts have titles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha g16a, do these carts have titles?

Hi, I am looking at a 1997 Yamaha G16A, it has been sitting for quite some time so there is no telling what may or may not be wrong with it. I am going to pick it up and go over it, are there any links to an online service manual? This will be my first time working on a gas powered cart so I'd like to read up on it as much as I can before tearing into it. I am pretty good with mechanical stuff so it shouldn't be too bad but I'd like to have the manual for a reference just in case.

Do these carts have titles? No one seems to know anything about this little cart, it is parked out it the back of the lot and hasn't been used in a long while. I would hate to find out later, after fixing it up that it does have some sort of title and now I have a stolen cart.

Any idea of the specs on this cart? I downloaded the owners manual and parts manual from Yamaha but didn't find anything that states top speeds, fuel consumption rates etc.

Any tips or advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,
    Tim
    It's mind over matter! If you don't mind, it doesn't matter!:cool:

Hey Tim welcome to the site! That sounds like an excellent project cart, I do not currently have a service manual for that cart on hand but here is what you can expect in terms of your questions. On a gas G16 you can reach a top speed of about 15 MPH and about 35-45 MPG. There is also a lot of information on your cart here in the FAQ sections. :biggthumpup:

I would make sure that nobody owns the cart before putting money into it. Carts don’t come with titles but they all have serial numbers which could be traced like in a car.
    Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X