X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How long am I a "Newbie"?

Don't know I'm a newbie too...

Comment

I'm a newbie too. I'm very interested in your post. I have the same G9 that I plan to re-do this winter. I saw a post you had earlier where someone recommended a Honda motor. Do you follow up on that? What lift kit and tires do you have on yours? Thanks, DJ

Comment

can you put a harbor freight engine in a Yamaha G1?

Comment

donniejack, The lift is an All Sports 6", couldn't find anyplace that made a kit for a Honda engine, so I bought a 23 HP Vanguard w/rev kit and a few other things. Haven't got it in yet, but am looking forward to it. I have the lift kit I took off, think it is 4". Has 10" wheels. Kinda like the Yamaha Cart. Should run pretty good w/new motor, I guess them thing have ton of torque.

Comment

Finally going to get the tools out and put the 23 vanguard w/high perf cam and rev kit (from CPP) in my G9 this weekend. Any surprises I should expect? Should be pretty smooth, sick of Il. weather. Only concern I have is how loud Tom's muffler is going to be. He said he has never had any complaints, he for sure knows these motors. Going to wait and see about changing gears, probably will get the high speed gears. Anybody else ready for spring!

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X