G9 Engine Rebuild

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G9 Engine Rebuild

Hello, Brand new here. Getting ready to rebuild engine on Yamaha G9Looking forward to getting started!

Welcome to GCF, lots of great people here and knowledge.

Comment

Finally going to get the tools out and put the 23 vanguard w/high perf cam and rev kit (from CPP) in my G9 this weekend. Any surprises I should except? Should be pretty smooth, sick of Il. weather. Only concern I have is how loud Tom's muffler is going to be. He said he has never had any complaints, he for sure knows these motors. Going to wait and see about changing gears, probably will get the high speed gears. Anybody else ready for spring!

Comment

hang on and make sure your brakes are adjusted!

Comment

Anybody need a G9 engine? Complete, needs rings, have video of it running.

Comment

Posted earlier by jcg9 View Post
            Anybody need a G9 engine? Complete, needs rings, have video of it running.
            put it on e-bay or craigslist.

Comment

Couldn't find a company that sold a kit for a Honda, bought a complete kit for a 23HP Vanguard from Cart Parts Plus. Got the high performance cam and rev kit installed.
              Just started it last weekend and was very impressed.
              The kit comes with everything, no cutting or welding involved unless you want to.
              Started without the muffler, sounded really good, put the muffler on and I don't think it is louder than stock G9. Think I'm gonna like it!
              Attached Files
              Updated by jcg9; March 28, 2014, 09:49 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X