Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 84 g1 not enough speed and slams hard taking off

84 g1 cart
    ok;;got the new "jakes" torq. spring and 6 new ramp shoes install...cart speed is slower now when i take off for a few feet then it speeds up some..before it had a faster takeoff speed then it slowed down.....is this right???also just has to almost floor cart and even doing that it takes long time for cart to move and when it does it is like driving a old stick shift truck and you rev it up and pop the clutch out very fast;;gives you a whip lash...what is wrong now???don't know carts at all..never even sit in one till i got this one..my first G1....
    really would like to get it to work good..going to use it to pull my dragcar[AA/FUEL ALTERED]back up return to pits at drag strip..like to have good pulling power to pull 1800lb car and 4 persons on cart..also want it to be faster[very slow seems to me]i just burn muffler out//install a new carburator and the "jakes"power clutch kit[spring-spacer]what else can i do to help without spending big money..?
    Attached Files

come on;;can't believe no one can help me out on my cart...i can't afford to just buy parts till i get lucky and replace correct part..can't someone please point me in right direction..
    now i noticed that batt barely cranks engine over and can feel cart trying to moved forward when cranking and also before i was able to push cart around out of my way but after install the power spring[on driven clutch]and new belt now i'm not able to push cart and has the slow cranking [before spring install it crank over very fast]

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X