Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Couple G2 Questions

Good Morning. First time poster here.

I picked up an 88 G2 for my Mom and Step Dad, and have a couple questions regarding the cart.

1 - It does not have a roof / roof supports. I found a few online, but am having a hard time shelling out the $125-ish for shipping. Anyone have any luck finding a roof online that does not have ridiculous shipping costs?

2 - The air box cover / lid has a few of the tabs for the straps broken off. I cannot for the life of me find a replacement online. Anyone know where to get a part like that?

Thanks!

buggies unlimited .com

Comment

Posted earlier by Saabaru View Post
      Good Morning. First time poster here.

I picked up an 88 G2 for my Mom and Step Dad, and have a couple questions regarding the cart.

1 - It does not have a roof / roof supports. I found a few online, but am having a hard time shelling out the $125-ish for shipping. Anyone have any luck finding a roof online that does not have ridiculous shipping costs?

2 - The air box cover / lid has a few of the tabs for the straps broken off. I cannot for the life of me find a replacement online. Anyone know where to get a part like that?

Thanks!
      Try golfcarcatalog.com

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X