Cart runs, stops, runs.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart runs, stops, runs.

I have a 2000 G1 which I use to take the dog on a 1mi run after work each day. I get about 1/3 to 1/2 mi and the cart stops as if it is out of fuel. I have to flutter the gas pedal for 1-2min and then it finally starts back up and runs fine. When it stops the little fuel bulb has gas in it. The gas is fresh. When it runs it runs fine. This happens every day like clockwork and started last summer. Any suggestions ? Thanks.

pull the fuel line off the carb, put cart in neutral , put fuel line in clear coke bottle & turn over to see if and how much fuel is commin out. on the fuel pump there is a small "breather" about the size of a pencil eraser gold in color, if this is matted the pump usually wont work. spray off with brake clean or carb clean.

Comment

did ya have any luck?

Comment

Pete,
        I am not at home to try. But I cannot figure out how to see all of your post....I only see up thru "breather" word. Any advice ? am new to this

Comment

Posted earlier by pistolpete View Post
          pull the fuel line off the carb, put cart in neutral , put fuel line in clear coke bottle & turn over to see if and how much fuel is commin out. on the fuel pump there is a small "breather" about the size of a pencil eraser gold in color, if this is matted the pump usually wont work. spray off with brake clean or carb clean.
          Posted earlier by wavesmm View Post
          Pete,
          I am not at home to try. But I cannot figure out how to see all of your post....I only see up thru "breather" word. Any advice ? am new to this
          ???? Can you see it now since I quoted his text?
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X