g1-a stater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g1-a stater

have stater on work bench to test with 12 volt bat. is it possible to make it spin ?

Run a 6 gage jumper cable at A1/F1 to neg (-) battery terminal and A2/F2 to positive (+) battery terminal.
    Regards

Comment

thanks , now i need too figure out the seliod bird nest any photos of them out their ? stater runs fine after brushes and bearings

Comment

Like this? This is the only real photos I have of the solenoid pack.
        Attached Files
        Regards

Comment

thanks matti

Comment

SO i really wish there was a section on this forum dedicated to only G-1's,.....are there very many running these days? just got a 1981 2cycle yamaha g-1 for $50,... now i need as much info as i can to tweak it,... i cleaned it up and got it running now,... just need more details and suggestions to speed it up

Comment

Posted earlier by Qlgcoach View Post
              SO i really wish there was a section on this forum dedicated to only G-1's,.....are there very many running these days? just got a 1981 2cycle yamaha g-1 for $50,... now i need as much info as i can to tweak it,... i cleaned it up and got it running now,... just need more details and suggestions to speed it up
              There's an illustrated parts list for your G-1 at this link: Yamaha G-1 Parts List

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X