wiring troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wiring troubles

my mate has a 86 club car buggy with kb82 engine fitted. it is all ok until he stops the engine won't stop. it is not preignition. the micro switches check ok. when i take the shut off wire to the micro switch to earth the coil continues to supply spark to the engine hoping someone can help out regards john

The kill switch is in series with the ignition switch, if it is working properly the motor has to stop.
    I would check the switch again and also check that white/black wire is not chafed and does not ground to the frame.

Comment

Bypass the RPM limiter too to rule that out.
      Regards

Comment

the white and black wire connects to the black wire of the coil, when disconnected from white/black wire and grounded the engine does not stop regards john

Comment

new member bought older well used yah ? gas golf cart no battery has new selinold pack need basic wireing digram

Comment

to GCF plracing!
            You will need 5 posts in order to access the wiring diagrams.
            Why not start by introducing yourself here: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/introduce-yourself/
            When you do your introduction tell us what year your cart is.

Comment

Posted earlier by plracing View Post
              new member bought older well used yah ? gas golf cart no battery has new selinold pack need basic wireing digram
              You need to post 5 times to view diagrams, you already posted 2 times, post 3 more times and you will get access.
              Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X