g9 lift kit install

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• g9 lift kit install

just ordered a 7 inch,allsports llift kit for my g9 cart. just wondering if anyone has installed this kit and if the install was fairly smooth or if there are any tricks i should know about ? just looking for a heads up ! thanks,mike
    MIKE

I haven't done the Allsports lift on a Yammy but they are one of the best you can get.
    The guys at Allsports are great people to deal with and you should have no problems.

Comment

thanks ,at least i know i got a quality product , i talked with one of thier people in florida and they are super friendly and will help out thier customers any way they can,they even apologized because they were running a couple of days behind on thier orders sp they are sending me some free t-shirts and decals !! very cool !!thanks again.
      MIKE

Comment

thanks doug
        MIKE

Comment

Awesome, let us know how it goes and good luck to you
          Regards

Comment

the lift install was real easy took me and my son about 3 hrs,not bad for us !!
            i posted some pics somewhere but i will post another here,the allsports kit does look like a good product and the cart rides real comfy !by the way that is my grandaughter in the pics,she loves it !
            Attached Files
            MIKE

Comment

A great father/son project and it looks great!
              Super job Mike!

Comment

way to go Mike, still looks great!
                Regards

Comment

Thanks guys,cant wait to paint it and add some bush bars,it will be a work in progress !
                  MIKE

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X