Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G16E Electrical issue

I have a 1997 Yamaha G16E cart. I needed new battery pack. When I connected main wires I checked voltages and found that I am not getting any voltage to contactor solenoid red/white terminal. I found a bad diode and replaced it. I also found the 10 amp fuse was bad and replaced it. I rechecked voltages and still had no power to contactor from key switch. How should I proceed in finding the problem? I have a Wiring Diagram. I also want to eliminate charger plug receptacle. Where can I tap in to get power to switches and contactor?

Here is the troubleshooting guide to start, and maybe someone with more experience will chime in on the red/white wire if doesn’t fix after running through the guide
    Attached Files

Comment

Posted earlier by Golfer2024
      I needed new battery pack.
      Is this a lithium build, and if you could provide a little back story on the cart and what was going on leading up to the no-run situation, or any other information you would like to add

Comment

Posted earlier by cybercart
        Here is the troubleshooting guide to start, and maybe someone with more experience will chime in on the red/white wire if doesn’t fix after running through the guide
        Thanks. Appreciate this

Comment

I have finally resolved my issue. Thanks for the advice. It really helped.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X