Yamaha G16E Owners Manual in here.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha G16E Owners Manual in here.

If anyone is looking for the G16E owners manual check out the attachment below.
    Attached Files
    Regards

Matti
    You are the man!! Thank you so much for the link on the owners manual. The cart is white and I'd really like to put a color on it but I'm still worried about getting the body off. Give me your honest opinion, how much of a pain is it going to be to get it off for painting? I've only worked on club cars in the past and they weren't to bad to deal with. I wish I could find some sort of diagram that shows me every spot I need to deal with to get the body off, if you do come across anything that would help me I would certainly appreciate it, you've been a big help so far.

I love your forum!!
    Thanks again

Callie

Comment

Take some pictures of the way things are so you have a reference on how to put it all back together. I think that would be the hardest part. I'll give you a check list to help you get started.

Take pictures.
      Remove the roof.
      Unbolt the nose, you may have to remove some rubber trim.
      Once that is off start on the back.
      Take off the seat back, seat bottom and bag rack.
      Remove choke and shifter lever.
      Regards

Comment

Matti

Thanks again for your advice, very helpful. I have the body off and it's being painted now. The previous owner told me all the batteries were good, I have found that is not true. A couple of them do not hold a charge, they have bad cells. Do you know if there is a way to refurbish them so they will hold a charge or possibly direct me to a site that explains how to do it? I can't wait to get it back together and send a pic, people will be able to spot this cart from all the way across the course.

Callie

Comment

glad to help.. No way to fix a bad cell. If the batteries are over 2 years old, I would replace them all. Trojan's are the best, and if maintained will last a long time. Sam's Club sells batteries too, Energizers I believe. Can't wait to see the pic
          Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X