left front tire rubs when turning.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• left front tire rubs when turning.

hello. I am the new owner of a 1998 G19E. I went to an FFA school auction a few months ago and picked up this cart for $850. It has 6 brand new Interstate deep cycle batteries in it that are still under warranty. it runs fine but it is a little jumpy on startup and slowing down (the throttle is very senstive) but once you get past that it drives good. I noticed that when turning sharp the left front tire will rub the frame and make a grinding sound and in turn it becomes really jumpy and will bounce around. and it does need to have a good alignment. it is also not very good on loose surfaces like gravel. over all it is a good cart but it has a few minor glitches. it did come with the charger and it charges fine. thanks for any help.

does the cart have stock size tires or lift kit with oversize tires and/or wheels? can you post tire size ...

Comment

it has stock tires. tires say 18 x 8. also forgot to mention that the left front tire leans inward.

Comment

sounds like you have a bent tierod or spindle.

Comment

ok. I put a few washers on the spindle and the tire quit rubbing but it still leans inward. and is there any way that you can do an alignment.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X