"going " problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "going " problems

just got a 2007 yamaha g29 ( I guess also called a drive?) and have used it about 5 times - no problems.

today when I took it out I went about one mile and it seemed slow ( or losing power) . I stopped and when I tired to move it just lunged forward and stopped. I would not do anything. I flipped into reverse and the backup alarm did not come on. After "messing with the wires ( checked to see if anything was loose ) I got bak on and it went, albeit slow. I again stopped and it did the same thing ( ie no go). Towed it home . took the rear panel off and did a better inspection for loose wires or bad connections - none found. I checked the battery voltage and it was 45 volts. I flipped the tow/drive switch and the think powered up. went for a drive, it seemed slow, and then after stopping it was no go again. I flipped the tow/drive switch again and it would power up but just lunge forward and "die". after doing that 3 times ( flipping the switch) I was able to drive it the rest of the way home ( very slow). I checked voltage again and it showed 43.8 volts.

any ideas?? I am desperate. this is a birthtday present for my disabled son.

I appreciate any and all help or suggestions!!!

I don't know about ideas but definitely bad battery. Better make sure your charger is working
    Updated by gaminde; May 29, 2012, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X