G22 Lift Kits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• G22 Lift Kits

I want to put a 6 inch lift kit (w/ 10" wheels and 22" tires) on my 2007 G22. What manufacture(s) would the experts recommend. I live on a dirt road in back of a farm and the cart is mainly used off road and does some towing. Thanks for the input.... Mark

Either Allsports lifts or Jakes Lifts should do the trick for you.
    Links:
    Allsports Lift Kits
    Jakes Lift Kits
    Updated by dougmcp; December 27, 2011, 07:34 PM.

Comment

Doug, is there any advantage using a spindle lift vs an arm lift OR vice versa. They are about the same price and I would like to get the most durable setup. Thanks Mark

Comment

[QUOTE=Go Time;7494]Doug, is there any advantage using a spindle lift vs an arm lift OR vice versa. They are about the same price and I would like to get the most durable setup. Thanks Mark[/QUOTE

The spindle lifts are easy to install and the Allsports kit doesnt look like any a-arm kit. The Jakes spindles are well constructed and I had one on a ClubCar I used to have. The long travel kits are nice but about 3 times the cost of the basic kits. I see the G22 is a different animal than the earlier carts from Yamaha so Im not familiar with that suspension

Comment

ak47...you're right about the all sports, it does not appear to be an A Arm system. I think I'm going to go with the jakes...thanks for the responses, Mark

Comment

Posted earlier by Go Time View Post
            ak47...you're right about the all sports, it does not appear to be an A Arm system. I think I'm going to go with the jakes...thanks for the responses, Mark
            The Jakes spindles were made from ductile iron unless they have changed. That what Ive seen some Case backhoe boom/dipper parts made from. I would use Jakes spindles again for anything I was building.

Comment

I pulled the trigger on the Jakes 6" Spindle kit. Thanks guys for the input.

Comment

Good purchase.
                Let us know how it turns out... we like pictures.

Comment

Posted earlier by Go Time View Post
                  I pulled the trigger on the Jakes 6" Spindle kit. Thanks guys for the input.
                  Nice! Keep us updated!!
                  Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X