No announcement yet.

Yamaha Drive speed sensor connection??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yamaha Drive speed sensor connection??

Have a 2010 Yamaha Drive electric that has the MORIC controller and Hitachi motor. Speed sensor line from controller to motor has a coupler/connector that looks something like a Deutsch DT series 3 wire plug/receptacle, but not sure it really is that one. Lines are Red, Black, Green.

Does anyone know what this Yamaha coupler/connector is -- the dimensions/specs are -- pin distance, plug diameter, etc.? If you know where I can get this plug/receptacle that would be great!

I am thinking of inserting a monitor in the sensor lines, so would like to have compatible connectors in case I want to put it back exactly as original.

Am trying to learn more about this cart and how it is different or similar to others.
    Previous experience with EZ-GO PDS 36 to 42 volt mods.

Hello txcarguy, I am not sure about the answer to that question, but here is the wiring diagram for your golf cart if you already do not have it. http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html

compare wiring diagrams to previous Yamaha's, EZGOs, to get a understanding of certain changes they did between them
    Regards

Comment

Matti,

Thanks, the wiring diagram is helpful. You can't have too much information when your are looking at adding/changing something on an electric golf cart.

Always ready to learn more . . .

Still relatively new to Yamaha after having an EZ-GO.

Comment

No problem
        Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X