MAC 36v charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAC 36v charger

Looking for a schematic for a MAC TR36 36 volt charger. Or a picture of the circuit board. The one I have has smoked some resistors on the control circuit board making the color bands impossible to read. If I can get the values of the resistors I can rebuild the board. The charger still works, but only with the timer and dumps in a continuous 22 amps until the timer shuts off. I have another charger, but would like to rebuild the MAC if possible as a backup. The electrolytic s, transistors and diodes are not a problem to get.

Never did get a schematic for the charger, however I used the swag method on the circuit board resistors that were burnt. I rebuilt the board with new capacitors and a few new resistors. Repaired the melted traces on the PC board. A total of $3.00 in parts. Now the charger is working as it should. It starts charging at about 18 amps, dropping back to 8 amps as the batteries increase in charge. The timer will now shut off when the batteries are full charge indicating how long the batteries have charged. Success

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X