Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wheel wobble... Normal??

Hello-
    I just purchased a 2006 EZGO PDS this week with a 6" lift, 23" tires on 12" rims. I've noticed the left rear wheel has a slight wobble, and the right front has just a little wobble, but not nearly as much. Is this normal for a golf cart or should I be concerned that there is a bent axel or something?

Also when driving at low or high speeds on the road, it feels like it's got a bit of a bounce to it as well.

I had never been on a cart before this week, so if these things are normal and I don't need to panic, it sure would be nice to know that. Otherwise I need to take it back to the place I bought it and let them know something is not right!

Thanks for any help with this!

Chris
    Yorktown, VA

I have two carts and they both have that problem. I thought it was a bent rear axle on the 1973, but when I got the 1995 and it had the same wobble and tire thump, I came to the conclusion that it was normal for the small 8 inch tires.

Comment

Hey,

The place I bought my cart from upgraded my tires after I found 2 of them way out of round. That was causing the bump from what I could tell. With the new tires the bumping and the wobble decreased considerably, but it still does wobble some...But I'm thinking its more the tire, than the wheel...and the bumping has gotten way better, but if the cart sits for a while...it seems to be worse...so I guess it gets flat spotted a bit after sitting for a while.

Anyway....Thanks for the reply! I've just learned to deal with it. Its a golf cart, not a car.

--Chris

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X