05 PDS got wet wont go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 05 PDS got wet wont go

kids hit the pedal and it went into the water, it covered the seat so i'm sure everything got wet. It took about an hour to get it out. when we got it out the reverse beeper was on all the way home. I unplugged the cable to stop it. I have let it dry for 3 days now and it still comes on as soon as I connect it. How do I know if I need a new controller. It wont move at all it just beeps.

Let it sit a day in direct sunlight. The first thing you should do is check the voltage in the batteries, if it is up to par start at the solenoid. Try tapping on the solenoid and then jump it, if it runs your solenoid is toast. If it does not, go from there. Check all the micro-switches, check out the motor and make sure it is clean maybe blow it out with compressed air. Then check out the controller if you are getting power to it. Dont forget to check the key switch too.
    Regards

Comment

Tried all that but no help. I replaced the solenoid just in case but that did not work either. When I plug the connector into the module it sparks then just beeps like i'm in reverse even though i'm not. I'm kinda thinking i need a controller but i'm not sure how to test it to see.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X