1993 ez go electric

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1993 ez go electric

just bought cheap an eze go golf cart batteries were blown up i installed new batteries and all i get is a click, tries to jump solenoid and nothing, reverse alarm goes off how do i jump motor??? i tries m- to b- nothing any suggestions???

Double check that all high current cables are properly connected and free from any damage. Inspect the condition of the main solenoid contacts and verify that the Forward/Reverse switch is functioning correctly.

Try hooking your multimeter from B- to M-. This connects your multimeter directly across the MOSFETs inside the controller, allowing you to monitor voltage fluctuations. When the solenoid first clicks, you should read full battery pack voltage. If not, there may be an issue with the high current cables, solenoid contacts, F/R switch, or motor winding.

Additionally, check for battery voltage at the push on terminal on the controller with the blue wire. This wire is responsible for turning the controller on, and voltage should be present whenever the key is on and the Forward/Reverse switch is in either Forward or Reverse.

Lastly, pull the black and white wires on the other two push on terminals on the controller and measure the ohms as the pedal is pushed. The resistance should vary within a certain range as the pedal is pressed. This will help determine if the controller is functioning properly. If all the above checks out, you've narrowed down the potential issues and may need to consider replacing the controller. Let me know if you need further assistance or if you have any other questions

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X