ez go electrical question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ez go electrical question

I have a 96 EZ GO, with some issues. Will not move at all. voltage on both sides of the solenoid is 38.1. On all posts of the controller, same voltage. This reading is there whether the switch is on or not. Anybody got any ideas. All batteries check out fine and that bears out true with the above readings. I am not sure where my problem really lies, solenoid, controller or motor. All connections have been rechecked and cleaned at least twice.

Where do I start?

Hi, When you press the pedal do you hear a click?
    Regards

Comment

Matti,

No click or any sound when I press the pedal, had another solenoid on the shelf and put that in, still nothing.

???????

Comment

I answered your private message, check it out
        Regards

Comment

please help i have the same problem , I heard a click,cart will not do anything , no voltage at the top of my controller, I have a dcx 400 r7 , cannot find a fuse anywhere
          Updated by colin wesley; April 8, 2010, 08:39 PM.

Comment

Posted earlier by colin wesley View Post
            please help i have the same problem ,
            Colin, Start from where it begins. First start at the key switch and work your way to the solenoid. Because all the things you are naming come AFTER the solenoid (controller, etc.).

So, Start at the key switch, and go to the microswitch and then the foot pedal switch unit under the floor boards (just in case). Your problem is somewhere within these units, weather it is a loose, broken or dirty connection or a broken part.
            Regards

Comment

thanks for the quick response matti, i did check the switch good voltage there, got power all the way to the bottom of the controller,nothing out of the top of the controller to the motor,solenoid has voltage also?however i did not check the pedal switch
              Updated by colin wesley; April 8, 2010, 10:12 PM.

Comment

what year u working with Colin and have you already tried jumping the solenoid?
                Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X