EZ-GO still won't go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• EZ-GO still won't go

I have a 1992 EZ-GO. It will intermittently fail to run. The solenoid will click and I can jump it and it makes no difference. If I load it on a trailer and take it down a bumpy road it will run most of time for a short time. I have checked all the wire connections and torque all the battery cables to 80 inch pounds. Is there anything else it could be besides the controller? If it is the controller (and I pray it is not) that is 4 to 5 hundred dollars which is a budget buster. Is there any possible way to pick up used or remanufactured controllers? Is there a way to test the controller? Thank you for any help you can give!!!

Is the cart lifted? To bypass the controller connect B- and M- if the motor runs the controller is toast. This is only a temporary test, disconnect it as soon as you finished the test.
    Regards

Comment

Thank you for the instructions!! 1 more questions? B- Would be the negative side of the battery bank and M- is the negative motor terminal? The cart does not have lift kit in it but I can jack the back wheels of the floor so it does not run over my toes again. I genuinely appreciate you help.

Comment

B- and M- will be listed on the controller itself. Check where all the wires hook up to it.
        Regards

Comment

I got it now!! Thank you very much. I will give it a try.

Comment

Yup let me know.
            Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X