Rumble in front of EZ GO RXV

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rumble in front of EZ GO RXV

I noticed when I drive there’s a rumble sound from under the front of my cart. After investigation, it appears the front wheels feel a little “loose”. For example I can grab a wheel and pull (from top of tire) and recreate the rumble by moving the tire side to side while it’s sitting stationary. It appears to pivot some from the front axle at the attachment point to each tire. Advice?

Front wheel bearings?

Comment

Well now ain't Texas just the grandest place to be? Now, reckon that pivotin action you're describin, where the wheel moves side to side at the attachment point, might be indicatin' some wear or looseness in the front wheel bearings.

First things first, reckon it's time to give them wheel bearings a good ol' check. If they're worn or loose, they might be causin that rumble and the wheel play you're noticin. Might be worth replacin them bearings if needed.

Reckon it wouldn't hurt to give them front axle connections a onceover. Make sure everything's snug and secure, and there ain't nothin' outta place. Keep ridin high and stayin true to them roots

Comment

Show More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X