Got a 1992 but have issues and I need help - please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got a 1992 but have issues and I need help - please

So I just got a 36V EZGO electric cart. Was told it was a 1992. I am trying to find a manual. It is labeled as a EZ-go textron and the model number below is 26281-G01.

The serial number is G83566 and the Manuf. Code is D2992, which makes me think it is a 1992.

It goes a normal speed on level ground but at times, it struggles to go up hill and crawls. I'm trying to make it go faster but I do want to see a manual, or at least a wiring diagram.

Also, I tested each of the batteries and I discovered one of them is an 8V. The other five are 6V. Should I be concerned about this? Should I replace the 8V with a 6V?

Truth be told, I am somewhat clueless and need some help. I got this used obviously but don't want to lose it. Thanks in advance!

Mine is a 1983 Yamaha San Souci Sedan & I did a search on line as they have many sites for free manuals for your cart?
    Updated by RADAR; January 3, 2022, 01:57 PM.

Comment

Yes your cart is a 92 the last 2 digits are the year
      Updated by whiteGIANT510; February 8, 2022, 11:14 AM.

Comment

Thanks for the help! The San souci Sedan must have been written by the owner? I bought the other one this week as a update and this one 10 minutes later to someone across from me in the park. It is a 2001 Western 4 passenger ,new batteries & wrap around cover for the cart.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X