Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1998 ezgo e598 txt series

I need an electrical wiring diagram, complete
    Updated by mudcat; March 23, 2014, 06:14 PM.

attached a wiring diagram for 1994 to present for the ezgo txt series carts. It's from alltrax.com. The wiring is the same for there controller and is a good wiring diagram to follow for troubleshooting.
    Attached Files

Comment

great, now can anyone tell me how much amps or volts go thru the wires to the fnr switch and the all those small wires that come off the top of the controller for this controller box? and what color is the wire that feeds the hot to the switch. There are 9 wires coming from the controller box ...how many amps do each carry? this is for my research to find the broken wire,or what ever is not letting the power to the switch . I have hot to the sylinoid and the motor runs forward but not reverse it goes forward in the reverse positionand the forward position

Comment

the f/r switch changes the polarity of the leads from the contoller to change the directon teh motor turns which gives you forward and reverse. so start with it. follow the diagram i posted earlier and trace all high current wires (large), to motor and f/r and controller.

Comment

Please log in or Sign Up to reply to this thread

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X