Collapse
No announcement yet.
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• info

i have a 1996 EZ GO medalist i am thinking about selling was wondering if anybody can tell me what would be a good price runs great batteries are 08s in great condition.

Back in 96 you could snag one of these for a cool $4,000 to $6,000. Fast forward to today, and you're looking at a bit of a price bump for a brand new EZGO or a similar model, ranging from around $6,000 to $10,000+. But hey that's the name of the game when it comes to inflation and advancements in golf cart tech

Consider searching online marketplaces such as eBay, Craigslist, or Facebook marketplace. These platforms often have listings for similar carts allowing you to see what similar models are selling for in your area or region. Additionally, you can check with local dealerships or golf cart retailers to inquire about the value of similar carts on the lot based on its condition and specifications. Another option is to consult pricing guides or insurance appraisal websites that specialize in golf carts, providing estimates based on factors such as year, make, model, and condition.

If you've tinkered with your cart, adding upgrades or custom touches, that's going to bump up its value for sure. People love a personalized ride! Lead acid batteries are the lifeblood of your electric cart, they typically last around 4 to 6 years with proper care. If yours are still holding strong, great! But if they're on their last legs, that could affect the resale value. So take a good look at your batteries and factor that into the equation. It's all about finding that balance between added value and potential wear and tear.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X