03 EZ-GO PDS wont go

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 03 EZ-GO PDS wont go

Solenoid energizes but wont go in F or R. It tries but no go. Also has a smell of sulfur after briefly pressing gas and opening seat. Is that a bad battery or batteries?

Need more info on the problem. Did it just quit are did it start acting up while driving it then quit?

PDS carts don't like low voltage. Batteries need to be good and fully charged. It could be bad batteries. Have u checked the water in them?
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

It backed up from garage fine then went to go fwd it quit. Used charger last nite and on board meter shows fully charged. Volt meter shows ~ 6. x+/- across each battery. Volt meter across 1st and last meter = 36 volts but when press peddle volts drop to ~26 volts. Batteries were replaced around 2005/2006

Comment

Sorry but did this give you more information. The batteries do have water and i reguraly check them on a monthly basis. I just wanted to see if there was some other thing i could overlooked to check before i drop money on a set of batteries.

Comment

From your second post it sounds like you need batteries. 05/06 is 6 years which is pretty good for a set of batteries.
          If the batteries fall off that much then I would suggest batteries.
          A fully charged set should read at least 37 volts.
          sigpic
          I'm here to help!
          There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
          X