ezgo electric upgrades?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ezgo electric upgrades?

Hey guys I am new to this forum and also new to carting. I just bought my first golf cart, Its a EZGO electric I think a 01 model. Im looking for up grades, I already have lights, a back seat, lift kit, wheels and tires. I plan on using this thing hunting and on the farm what would be best for me to get a little more torque out of this thing.

I have reseached and found a simple upgrade from PLUM QUICK where they upgrade your old motor. Is this good?

All suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks

Posted earlier by justin8618 View Post
    Hey guys I am new to this forum and also new to carting. I just bought my first golf cart, Its a EZGO electric I think a 01 model. Im looking for up grades, I already have lights, a back seat, lift kit, wheels and tires. I plan on using this thing hunting and on the farm what would be best for me to get a little more torque out of this thing.

I have reseached and found a simple upgrade from PLUM QUICK where they upgrade your old motor. Is this good?

All suggestions are appreciated!!

Thanks
    Is this a series or PDS cart? Series will have the FnR lever by your knee. PDS will have a FnR switch on the dash.

One way or the other, the Bandit upgrade from PQ will help the performance of the cart. Series carts make the best hunting carts but it can be done with a PDS cart also. You just have to be super careful not to stall the motor on a PDS or bad things will occur. The PDS motors will not last if you stall them.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X