Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1997 EZ GO wont run.

Hello,

Hoping someone here can give me a hand as I am having problems with my 1997 EZ GO TXT standard.

A few days ago, I noticed that my golf cart was acting funny. I would push the gas pedal down and it wouldnt go anywhere. After about 5-10 seconds of pushing the gas pedal, it would finally go. As long as I had the gas pedal pushed in it would work fine. As soon as I would take my foot off the gas pedal, it would do the same thing again. It is finally to the point to where it wont go at all. Ive checked all battery cables, checked the voltage, and looked for any broken wires. I cant seem to find the problem, I thought it was just a short. I jacked up the golf cart and looked at the gas pedal cable and it looks to be in good shape. Also, you can here the solenoid click in when you push the gas pedal, it just wont run. Any ideas?

Start with the basics. What is the voltage of the battery pack? What is the voltage of the individual batteries? Is there any corrosion or weak connections anywhere?

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X