Looking for switch wiring for 1997 ezgo pds

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for switch wiring for 1997 ezgo pds

Have a basket case 1997 ezgo with forward and reverse switch by right knee..
    Someone gutted key switch and there is a toggle switch on dash..I assume this may have been a standin at one time for key switch however no wires attached..Under seat there is two wires, a green and a red feeding into harness next to microswitch on right side of FnR switch.. What goes into both these wire
    ends??
    Is there a schematic that shows a simple hookup wiring diagram between the microswitches and a key switch on a 97 ezgo pds or ddcs...How is power activated to solonoid to click in system..? this has a 9 pin connection on controller..Anyone wanna send me an email to work this out and see exactly what i got here..
    Updated by mandingo8112; June 4, 2012, 09:38 AM. Reason: not sure if pds or dcs

Sounds like u have a DCS cart. If it were a PDS it would have the F/R switch in the dash.

PDS carts didn't start until 2000.

Look here.

http://www.alltraxinc.com/files/Doc1...S-wire-dia.pdf
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Thanks for that Andy..My connections on top of controller doesnt have the b+ in that location but to the other side where it says (led) approximately and it doesnt have a led.
      while on subject. one terminal on solonoid has one blue wire..when everything is hooked up i dont hear solonoid click..if i jumper that terminal with blue wire, what would it gon to that wouldnt blow system???

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X