which EZGO do I have?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which EZGO do I have?

Ok I bought a used EZGO and was told it was a 2005 model,but I want to be sure. What is the best way to identify what year and model cart I have? Where is the Vin number or serial number and how do I interrupt what I have? I think it's a TXT but the front axle does not match a TXT axle from the DIY cart site.

thanks in advance

http://www.eccustomgolfcarts.com/pay...s-i-40-40.html

Here ya go

Comment

thanks for the info,but if I read it right my model number is G0997,so that would make it a 1997 I think and that would really tick me off. So I guess it makes it a 1997 Medalist....I am really pissed off now

Comment

sorrry I guess it is a TXT because it has 2 headlights and plastic body with no black plastic front

Comment

The series TXT's are fine carts. What do you intend to do with it?

Comment

hmmmm....not that I know much about carts, but I just read on a site that the first two nubmers in your serial number is the year. So I would guess it is an 09. I am new to this forum, but I am trying to find out all about my 86 club car. Right now we can't get it running....it was "jumping" last year when you first started off. My son messed with the wiring and now it doesn't start at all. :-(

Comment

That may be true with Club Cars, club_car, but for the EZGO, it's the last two digits.

Comment

Posted earlier by pbsdaddy View Post
                The series TXT's are fine carts. What do you intend to do with it?
                We have a Camper down at the beach,so just tooling around the park

Comment

Replace the cables with at least 4 guage versions, install a heavy duty F&R switch and make sure your batteries are 38.2 and you should be good.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                  X