96 ez go dcs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 96 ez go dcs

Hello and help.I need to know if i can replace the forward reverse handle, backing plate, cup cam, and two micro switches with a on off on toggle switch Or is this just to simple a solution to my no reverse problem?

I think this is a 2 part question yes you can use a toggle switch if you use a yamaha solenoid. Now are you also having a reverse problem?

Comment

Yes the problem is with the reverse only,forward seems to work just fine.I was hoping it was the micro switch for reverse until i found out what they cost,so being the cheap sob that i am i was hoping to replace the unit with a toggle switch.

Comment

Well it most likely is in that unit, but if you go to toggle switch the solenoid will cost a lot more than the large forward reverse actuator.

mark all wires with tape take a picture with your phone and take it off sit down somewhere and take it apart and figure out how it works and whats wrong.

Comment

Thank you gaminde I will stick to stock parts.

Comment

I take it back I was thinking your cart had a monster heavy duty forward reverse switch, just looked at a schematic and it looks like DCS and PDS both use a toggle switch so yes SPDT switch.

Comment

nice trouble shooting chart

http://www.cartaholics.com/tech/ezgo...oubleshoot.pdf

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X