Stock Series EZGO 2004 UPGRADE DEBATE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Stock Series EZGO 2004 UPGRADE DEBATE

Hi all. I am looking for advice on upgrading my 2004 EXGO Series TXT. It's stock, and I'd like to get this thing much faster, better torque, better looking overall.

I'd love to hear everyone's views on the best upgrades in:

- motor/controller
    - lift
    - accessories

I use the cart to cruise around the neighborhood with the kids. Looking to get a back seat, lift & bigger tires, and much more speed. Got some hills around here, so could use some more torque as well. Will probably need some new batteries, as I think these Trojan 6V are original.

Thanks for the input everyone!

there's a 8 hp "beast" motor available for a series car. then i'd go with at least a 500 amp controler. i usually use a 650 amp. mash the pedal & look at the sky!!!

Comment

Thanks for the advise. Any brand you've seen work well and last a good amount of time? Any place you recommend to buy it from with good prices & service? I'm in San Diego. Thanks!

Comment

buggies unlimited .com

Comment

I'm interested in this as well. Has anyone ever bought from golf cart king? I'm thinking about buying a lift kit/ tire wheel kit from them. 12" or 14" wheels Im thinking 14.

Comment

I purchased several things from GCK. The prices are fair, products are as they advertise and shipping is fast. Can't ask for much more.

Comment

I to have been pleased with GCK in SC. Very good on products. Shipping is a little slow some times for whatever reason just me mainly though!
              sigpic
              I'm here to help!
              There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

What about diygolfcarts?

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X