ez go stereo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ez go stereo

put a pyle am, fm, cd, stereo in my ezgo, all went well hooked power to battery and ground to battery have antena , heres problem? when you step on gas pedel, sound goes down low let off pedel sounds comes back up. so i put a cd in and tried that. cd works fine. sound dosent drop when pedel is pushed only on radio tried filter from radio shack, moved antena to diffrent locations, smae problem, anyone have an idea?

The batteries are pulling the amps away from the 2 batteries that have the radio hooked up to them. Best solution is buy a small lawnmower battery and hook the lights and all 12 volt extra's up to it.
    sigpic
    I'm here to help!
    There is no substitute for Voltage!

Comment

Posted earlier by turk1800 View Post
      put a pyle am, fm, cd, stereo in my ezgo, all went well hooked power to battery and ground to battery have antena , heres problem? when you step on gas pedel, sound goes down low let off pedel sounds comes back up. so i put a cd in and tried that. cd works fine. sound dosent drop when pedel is pushed only on radio tried filter from radio shack, moved antena to diffrent locations, smae problem, anyone have an idea?
      When I worked with Consumer stereo/radio equipment the antennas depended on the metal body of the auto to provide the ground plane.
      Make sure the antenna is grounded at the base to the frame of the cart
      ( the base of the antenna where it mounts to the body) the body of many carts is non conductive and the signal is being grounded through the wireing
      so when you press the throttle the ground is "floating" so the difference between the signal (center pin) and the ground drops causing signal to be less.
      We had to use special antennas for fiberglass boats etc. that made thier own ground plane , but I bet you can find a good connection to the frame.
      Hope this helps.
      Ralph

Comment

The radio in your golf cart can be useful in a variety of ways, from listening to your favourite music to keeping up with a beloved sport. Nothing must be missed by you. You can stay informed even while on a golf course if you learn how to instal a radio in an EZGO golf cart.

Comment

View More Comments

Golf Carts Forum

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X