need parts for golf cart charger

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need parts for golf cart charger

Does anyone know a source for buying golf cart charger parts?

I see a couple places on the web, but they have very limited parts and are way overpriced.

I am looking for a place to buy any and all parts for all cart chargers.

What kind of chargers and what kind of parts are you looking for?

Comment

I came across a guy that has about 40 chargers. I took a quick look, and i mostly saw Lesters , Lestronics, and some big green ones that said EZGO on them.

So as far as parts, I am guessing just about anything that goes in them.

I was thinking of trying to find some trouble shooting and testing procedures to do on the chargers, in order to diagnose what is wrong with them.

I wanted to take a couple of them at atime, and figure out the problem, and get some parts. So I am looking for a parts source or two. I saw that he had western carts, ezgo carts and some club car carts out in his yard, so i am guessing he has chargers that go with all 3 of those brand carts. Both 36 and 48 volt.

Can you tell me how to check out the chargers without actually hooking them up to a cart, or do they have to be hooked up in order to test and run them.

I want any info and help i can get to troubleshoot them.

Comment

1 What will you be using the charger on all chargers are somewhat different inside club car has no controller inside of there 48 volt chargers.

2 The biggest heaviest ones will have a bigger transformer you do not want to replace the transformer. you can check the primary and secondary with a meter for resistance but this requires removing the cover.

3 What kind of pricing are you getting on these chargers if there 100 bucks you might as well buy a new one for 300. some of the control boards are 200 +

If you do get on I will be more than happy to help troubleshoot
        Updated by gaminde; February 15, 2012, 12:14 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
        X