1996 ez go troubles

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 ez go troubles

Hello I was wondering if anyone could help me. I have a 1996 ez golf cart that needs a few wires hooked up but I'm not sure where they go. One is labeled sol on the wire it is black in color which battery would that go to? It is hooked up on the solenoid end. The other is labeled bl- on it which battery would that go to? It comes off the motor. It is also black in color and finally I have a white one that comes out by where you put it in for rev nuetr. Three wires total can anyone help me with which batteries to hook these up to thanks in advance. 36 volt.
    Updated by Brian koop; January 26, 2012, 03:03 PM.

Your going to need 4 more posts and you can access the Diagrams. A diagram is your only bet at putting it together, since it is nearly impossible for us to tell you where each wire goes...
    Regards

Comment

Ok thank you for letting me know.

Comment

to GCF Brian.
        Are these large cables to the batteries or small wires to the controller?

Comment

Hello these are large black wires prob. the diameter of your little finger the two black ones. One is labeled sol and one is labeled bl-. The single white one is much thinner. Any help would be great I just dont want to screw anything up. I dont have much invested but still cant afford to take it anywhere. Four more posts and I can get to diagrams but dont really have any other questions. I do know it runs wish I could have taken old batteries out then I would have known. I asked the gentleman to let me take them out but when I picked it up they were out. He moved and now I have no way to talk to him. thanks

Comment

One is from solenoid one is from drive motor white is from forward reverse neutral switch. White one is prob. one third size of black ones.
            Updated by Brian koop; January 28, 2012, 04:27 PM.

Comment

Is it better to have the 5 coils like on the club car or just the one like ez go has? I guess they are coils I dont know alot but I sure want to learn. I guess what is the advantage? How about lifts easily installed or no? I am decent at wrenching but not on electrical stuff. Oh well had it since summer sitting in my garage just wasting space its killing me I want to use it.................

Comment

I put new batteries in it this summer should I just charge them every couple weeks or just let them sit? You know since it is just sitting collecting dust.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                X