Storage and Charging Practice

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Storage and Charging Practice

Ok the cart is in the barn (actually an attached garage) for the winter. My questions are (1) While charging about once a month to maintain a charged state, where should the "Tow" switch be? In the Tow or Run postion? While in storage should I keep the switch in the Tow or Run postion, or does it matter? My garage temp would normally not drop below 40-45 degress even when 10 degrees outside. Does temp. make a difference as to how often I need to charge while the cart is not in use? Alot of questions. This is my first year of ownership with a 2005 cart with 4 month old new batteries. Thanks, all advice is welcome. Better to know what to do first, than have dead batteries in the spring.

It doesn't matter what position your run/tow switch is in for charging purposes.

During storage it should be left in the tow mode as that powers down the controller so you will have less parasitic drain on the batteries.

Send me a PM with your email address and I will send you the owner's manual for your cart.
    Updated by dougmcp; December 3, 2011, 05:13 PM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
    X