Help

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Help

Hi guys i have done a wiring diagram of whats going on under the seat can anyone enlighten me abit on what it all means?
    Attached Files

Updated Picture
    Attached Files

Comment

Well Ryan, I looked at this before I had my morning coffee and closed it again.
      Now I've had a chance to look at the drawings and notice that you have utilized contactors for forward and reverse.
      Impressive diagrams, did you do them yourself?
      What would you like to know about the wiring or the operation of the cart?

Comment

Wow great work Ryan if you did them yourself, lots of work there! Im not so sure about the actual wiring, but the diagram is killer!
        Regards

Comment

Hey Ryan, I just posted the original wiring diagram for your cart if you are interested in the differences.
          Here's the link: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...g-diagram.html

Comment

Hey guys yep diagram done by me i first mapped out the cables on paper then used a program to draw it all up properly. But not shore what the contactors do as its a second hand cart that someone else did all this to just wanted to know a lil about it so if i need to fix it i can.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
            X