Hi!! I am back! is this a good char---

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi!! I am back! is this a good char---

There is powerwise charger that came with this cart, It has all trojan batteries and one off brand and its a 2002, this charger has these numbers..its an industral charger model#;28115-Go4/serial#56799. It was pretty bunged up , but i have it all hammered out and true up.It starts right in buzzing, Is this the right carger for this application/if so i can move on to the batteries.thanks for any input bob s

Ps where do they sell these chargers ?so i can get a manual, i have tried to find a manual for the cart- on-line with no luck, Can someone give me an address to go to for the cart manual??? please.
    Updated by bsa_bob; May 7, 2011, 03:46 PM.

Hi!!

Comment

02 Ezgo electric manual? I dont have that one on the forums at the moment. Im sorry.
      Regards

Comment

Should wait for you to do this---or can you reccomend another source i can try?? thanks Matti bob s

Comment

Do you have a golf cart dealer near you? If you do, ask them politely if you can make a photocopy of the diagrams you need. They should help you out.
          Regards

Comment

Got it!!thanks matti have a great day today. If your not i'm very sorry! have a great day anyway--- bob s
            Updated by bsa_bob; May 8, 2011, 07:57 AM.

Comment

Posted earlier by bsa_bob View Post
              Got it!!thanks matti have a great day today. If your not i'm very sorry! have a great day anyway--- bob s
              Anytime
              Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
              X