2005 Club Car Precedent Electric No Go No Charge New Batteries

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2005 Club Car Precedent Electric No Go No Charge New Batteries

I Have A 05 Precedent Cc And Was Riding It Around One Day And Stopped And That Was It Nothing Has No Reverse Buzzer Jumped Buzzer It Works No Go F/r No Nothing All New Battery Cables All 6 New Batteries New Controller Checked Silenoid, Fuses All Good Charger Will Not Come On Do Not Know If You Can Bypass The Obc On Board Computer On This Cart To See If It Is The Problem Any Help Out There On A 05 Club Car Precedent,thank's
    Updated by JMR; September 25, 2009, 06:26 PM. Reason: NEED HELP

How long were you riding around before it stopped, and before it happened when was the last time you charged it?
    Regards

Comment

I Road It Around Just 20 Min Or So I Do Not Remember If I Had Charged It Up Before I Road It But After I Could Not Get It To Run I Then Went And Put New Batteries In It And Still No Go

Comment

I Usually Kept The Charger Hooked Up Before Every Time I Got On It, I Did Notice It Took A Very Long Time To Get Charger To Cut Off Like 12 To 15 Hours Sometimes Longer No Matter How Much Or Little I Road It,the Key Switch Has Power,the F/r Switch Has Power Seems As If There Is Power To Everthing The New Batteries Read 48.4 Volts

Comment

I would first check all connections, tug every wire to check for broken wires and check every connection to see if they are clean. If that checks out it is time for a new OBC, I am not sure how to or if it is possible to bypass it to check it on a Precedent.

If you are now getting a reverse beep and/or the solenoid is clicking then this is a whole other story.
          Regards

Comment

Ok,thank's For Help I Am Not Getting Reverse Buzzer Or Solenoid Click, Just The Click On Micro Under Cart When You Push Pedal To Go,all Wires Are Clean And Hooked Up Tight No Loose Connections

Comment

I Did Check Solenoid And It Shows No Resistance

Comment

I Have Ordered A New Obc For My 2005 Cc Precedent And I Will Let You Know If This Is The Problem As Soon As I Get It In,thank You For All The Help I Am A New Member And I Really Like This Site,im Sure It Has Been Very Helpfull To A Lot Of Cart Owners In The Past Present And In The Future,and Sooner Or Later I Will Need Help Again,thank You Once Again,mark.

Comment

Okay, keep me updated
                  Regards

Comment

great advice for mine too - thanks

Comment

i have voltage to the mptor with no reverse have forward any ideas where to all new battsand selionoid

Comment

When I get home I will post some info check battery voltage and post that ill be looking for that will give you OBC testing also

Comment

Posted earlier by alord View Post
                          i have voltage to the mptor with no reverse have forward any ideas where to all new battsand selionoid
                          alord what year is your cart maybe even start a new thread and we can move on from there.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                          X