Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1996 club car wiring diagram-48 volt

i,m looking for a wiring diagram for a 1996 -48 volt electric club car

48 volt club car just quit running, have power in batteries, need wiring diagram

Comment

wiring diagram for cc 95 48v and up here

Comment

Posted earlier by sandcath View Post
        48 volt club car just quit running, have power in batteries, need wiring diagram
        what year is your cart??? The diagram above might not apply for your vehicle.

Seems that Matti has put lots of diagrams in this section:

http://www.golfcart-forums.com/golf-cart-diagrams/

Comment

Hi Everyone...I just joined this forum so I could see Matti's wiring diagram posts and get some help fixing my mother's 48v club car. Apparently I have to post 5 times to gain access to this diagram. I apoligize for the following redundancy and want to take this opportunity to thank everyone who participates. I don't know much about club cars, so I appreciate all your insights. Okay, this is post 1.

Comment

Hi jderrick5 and welcome to the forum.
            What problems are you having with your cart?
            If you need something fast, send me a message or post it up and I will see what I can do.

Comment

2002 48V Club car...any recommendations on a good charger?
              Updated by tparisi; August 14, 2011, 02:35 PM.

Comment

2002 Club car stopped running. Batteries and computer ok, but over heats charger.

Comment

Do you have a battery problem or just the charger?

Comment

Also Looking for 1996 Club Car 48V Wiring Diagram

Comment

Must have 5 posts, I didn't realize that. I guess the 1995 Club Car 48V diagram might be close enough.

Comment

Posted earlier by bigpemby View Post
                        Must have 5 posts, I didn't realize that. I guess the 1995 Club Car 48V diagram might be close enough.
                        The 1996 is the same as the 1995 cart.

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the info.

Comment

Hello,... I have a 2008 CC precedent that came off a golf course and it is naked of accessories. I've purchased a light kit and a bucket harness since this cart does not have one. The problem is that the light kit and harness DO NOT COME WITH A WIRING DIAGRAM so it is very difficult to figure out the missing parts unless I buy the entire mess. I want to use the parts I have off my old cart, including horn, turn signals switch, brake lite kit, etc. but this harness won't let me since I can't figure out all their wiring. I hope the wiring schematic on this web site will be the answer.

Comment

you may have to trace the wires out by hand if you can't find documentation. post some photos and model numbers if you can't get it figured out.
                              -sj

Comment

Posted earlier by trigger1937 View Post
                                Hello,... I have a 2008 CC precedent that came off a golf course and it is naked of accessories. I've purchased a light kit and a bucket harness since this cart does not have one. The problem is that the light kit and harness DO NOT COME WITH A WIRING DIAGRAM so it is very difficult to figure out the missing parts unless I buy the entire mess. I want to use the parts I have off my old cart, including horn, turn signals switch, brake lite kit, etc. but this harness won't let me since I can't figure out all their wiring. I hope the wiring schematic on this web site will be the answer.
                                You can also find the service manual for your cart here: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ce-manual.html

Comment

Must have 5 post before you can view Wiring Diagram?

Comment

looking for wiring schematics for 48 volt cadet cart

Comment

does the mfg have this online?

Comment

Posted earlier by dougmcp View Post
                                        You can also find the service manual for your cart here: http://www.golfcartsforum.com/golf-c...ce-manual.html
                                        Thanks for the info

Comment

Posted earlier by djay View Post
                                          i,m looking for a wiring diagram for a 1996 -48 volt electric club car
                                          +My club car cart was running along and just suddenly stoped. I think I have a electrical problem but don't know for sure. Need a diagram to trace my problem.. Thanks

Comment

Carts that stop suddenly are usually a bad battery connection, I would check all of those first. Start by removing the connection clean and reinstall tightly.
                                            Which Club Car do you have?
                                            What year?
                                            Is it 36v or 48v?
                                            Check here to answer these questions: Which Club Car?

Comment

I also need a pictorial wiring diagram for a 1997 club car.48 volt. I can't find a controler in the battery area or under the back deck by the solenoid. Someone else installed new batterys and I installed a new solenoid. Jacked up one wheel turns then shuts off like a limit switch kicked off? Have no reverse and after a minute or two the reverse horn sound but still no reverse.
                                              I remember three wires connecting to the small red solenoit terminal but now I cannot find the third wire?

Comment

Dears,
                                                i bought ClubCar 2003 series 48V
                                                is there a main switch of cut off switch for storage ? becouse the battery level gauge always on !!

Thank u in Advance

Comment

I need a wiring diagram for a 99 club car 48 volt. Can anyone help.

Comment

Posted earlier by no-g@s View Post
                                                    wiring diagram for cc 95 48v and up here

I am just looking for an itemized list of the components listed. they have numbers beside parts and wires, but no key to tell me what the numbers correspond to. one other thing, I have 96 CC ds 48v power drive. don't think mine is (plus) but all i ever see is powerdrive plus,2, or 3. guess plus is the same?

92 melex 512E
                                                    96 Club Car 48v
                                                    Updated by nrg024; July 15, 2013, 11:00 AM.

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
                                                    X