Cart won't move

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cart won't move

Heeeeelp! my 2000 regency just started acting up...makes the click sound like it's supposed to when the pedal is depressed...but won't move forward or reverse. When in reverse, I get the warning buzzer like I am supposed to ....and the click when pedal is depressed. I know my battery state of charge is fairly low since my kids have been riding it around the yard the last couple of evenings....I have it on the charger right now while I am looking for advice.

I was planning on hauling it up to the campground in the morning....suppose I should get it fixed first

thanks!

Never mind.......I thought I had checked ALL the connections...but with the add on club car rear seat....I couldn't see the motor connections real well...I decided to pull the lower bench section of the seat and look closer....ah ha! The white power cable at the motor was broken off at the terminal connetion...A1 or A2....whichever is the heavier gauge white cable....I'm off to Napa land to get some terminal lugs....thanks guys!

Shawn

Comment

that was easy .. Nice to see you around redneck.
      Regards

Comment

Show More Comments

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse

Unconfigured Ad Widget

Collapse
      X